Thursday, 18 September 2014

3rd Blogiversary


I can't believe I have been blogging for three years today. Who knew I'd actually stick to it for so long! Quite a bit has changed in my little space of the internet in that time, the biggest probably being a name change. If you have read my blog for a while you may remember that earlier this year I decided to move on from hollylikestoblog and changed to holly la beau, which I am much happier with. My photos also look a lot better than they used to. I made them so tiny that you could barely see them, and the lighting and set up was awful. Not that I am saying my photos are great now, because they could be much better, but there are a vast improvement. 

Thank you to everyone who has supported my blog in some way or another, whether you have followed from the beginning or only just came across it! It means the world.

P.S. Funnily enough, my 3rd blogiversary has landed on the day that us Scottish folk vote for or against going independent from the UK. I hope all you lot who are legible to vote are doing so! I'm heading down to cast my vote after dinner.


3 comments

  1. Happy Blog Birthday! I didn't realise you'd been blogging for so long but it's great that you've kept at it.

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I know, it definitely doesn't feel like three years! Probably because I've only really been properly focused on it for about a year x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw yay, happy blog birthday!! x


    www.josies-journal.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP