Monday, 8 September 2014

A Small Change

Just a quick post to update you on a few changes I made to my blog. I've made a new header, changed a few colours here and there (only slightly), changed my popular posts bit and a few other bits and bobs. I really like how it looks, although I can probably find a few other tweaks to be made but nothing major. If you can think of any other changes I could make then do let me know. I just think it looks a lot cleaner and a bit more professional than before, what do you think?

P.S. If anyone knows how to put "/" in between the pages/tabs (whatever they are called) then can you please let me know of link me to a tutorial you used? I've tried googling it but I can't find it anywhere.

4 comments

  1. I think it looks nice, definitely looks clean and sharp :)

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really love it!

    signbeforeyouseal.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, that's the look I was going for :) x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP