Wednesday, 24 September 2014

Winter Wishlist


The shops are full of gorgeous winter clothing at the moment as we slowly transition in to the new season. I could list you a whole number of things that I would like but I have managed to narrow it down to a few things to show you today. Dark navys and plums seem to be in again this year, a colour scheme which I adore. Oasis also have added a touch of orange in their winter collection which is also right up my street! Unfortunately, with a lot of things to fund in the coming year such as a holiday to Malia in June, prom and saving for uni, I think this may stay as a wishlist rather than becoming a haul, as sad as that makes me. There are a few necessities however that I can just about justify buying anyway, no matter how much my mum shouts at me! I really really want a pair of jeans with a slashed knee and some chelsea boots to go with them - that's not too much to ask, is it?

What's on your winter wishlist?


4 comments

  1. Ooo that bag is cute! Lovely picks :) I'm looking for a new coat at the mo! x

    Evelyn @ We Were Raised By Wolves

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is! This coat is a nice one x

    ReplyDelete
  3. That dress is beautiful!


    saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know, I'm in love with it too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP