Friday, 31 October 2014

Autumn Home Wishlist


Homeware isn't something I speak of often on here. In actual fact, I could peruse the home section of the likes of Debenhams for hours on end without getting bored, drooling over the pretty picture frames and wall hangings. It's the little touches that really make a room feel homely, and it doesn't have to be expensive either.

I love this Letter H Mug from M&S. I have a thing for nice mugs, and I really want one with my initial on it. At only £4.80 (and two glowing reviews on the website), I have a feeling this could be gracing my kitchen cupboard sometime soon.

These rose fairy lights would look so cute draped around my mirror or along the top of my bed. I had pink lights like this years ago and I really wish I hadn't got rid of them because I love the look of them, all lit up in the evening.

There seems to be a rose theme here, as here is a rose photo frame I found which would look so nice in my room. I love how it looks a little tarnished and worn, rather than perfectly painted. I have a few photos that I would like to get printed and put in frames and this would be perfect.

A pretty cushion can spice up and old duvet cover, and this one is just gorgeous. It's not too bright and in your face, but isn't plain and boring either. I love this silver zig zag one from Betty Jackson Black in Debenhams.

I adore wall hangings and pictures, and Debenhams has some great offerings. This 'enjoy the little things' one is soooo sweet! I love it so much. Then there is the really funny ones, like 'remember as far as anyone knows we are a nice normal family'. That describes my family to a tee.

Happy Halloween by the way ladies! I'm going to my second party of the week tonight but I still haven't decided what I am going to be dressed as, a pirate or a cat. Are you dressing up?

4 comments

  1. I love this! I could easily get lost around Debenhams home section, and in Next as well! Love the chevron cushion, I am obsessed with chevron prints at the minute :) great post! x


    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! The cushion is one of my favourites from this post too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute picks, love those lights!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP