Thursday, 23 October 2014

Nails Inc Sprinkles Effect in Fulham Palace Gardens




I love sparkly nail polish teamed with a colour for a statement look so the Sprinkles collection from Nails Inc is right up my street - two things I love all in one bottle. Save time and paint your nails just once and still achieve a pretty effect with an opaque colour complete with glitter particles already mixed in.

I must admit, I wasn't sure about this when I first painted my nails. I couldn't quite decide if I liked it or not but it has grown on me the longer I have it on and now I can't stop staring at my nails in silent happiness. Things like pretty nails fill me with joy because I am a really sad person with nothing better to do with my time. I did start the week thinking that it was a little bit too cutesy and girly and not very sophisticated, but now, I am thinking...who cares?

On a side note, I am really not liking this crappy weather because it makes for equally crappy lighting when trying to take blog photos. Thank the lord for the invention of photo editing, that's all I have to say! A little tweak here and there can make any day look like a sunny one.


12 comments

  1. This is so cute and fun! Who needs to wear chic nail polish all the time? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My thoughts exactly, I'm glad you agree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable, I think it would make me want to eat cupcakes every time I painted my nails! I think I'm going to get a daylight bulb and see if that improves the lighting for photos, as they do need so much more editing now!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's a good idea, I think I might have a look for one too! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh so so pretty! Oh and my the way, you are not the only one who isnt happy with the weather - I miss the summer already! Taking pictures is becoming such a struggle, but with the fog in the morning you can make very enchanting photo's so I guess that is a plus ;)

    Melane | Pure Perspective

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I might need to change the time of day that I take my pictures since it's dark so early now! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This polish is so much fun! Would wear this on my toes!


    www.britishbeautyaddict.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks like a gorgeous nail polish!

    Alex // www.prettythoughtsx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohh that's a good idea, I never thought of putting it on my toes! You're right, that would look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh wow that's such a stunning, girly polish! So unique too xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It is, I've never seen another like it! xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP