Friday, 17 October 2014

Zoella Beauty: First Impressions


I always think that ordering online makes me spend more money, probably because it means using my bank card which doesn't feel like I am actually spending money (quite dangerous really). For that reason, I have been waiting not so patiently until I could make it to a Superdrug which stocked the Zoella Beauty range. I was in Glasgow yesterday and finally got to see it in person for the first time and it almost threw my buying-in-person theory straight out the window.


Everything is just so pretty. I had a hard time limiting myself and managed to only buy two things, although I would have bought three if the candle was in stock. Maybe it's for the best that it wasn't. From what I could tell, everything is well made and good quality, and the packaging is beautiful. Everything is a lot bigger than I anticipated too. Like the body lotion, it is actually a considerable size that you are getting which makes it great value for £5. The same can be said for the bath soak.

After a long time humming and hawing and my mum standing over my shoulder telling me to get a move on because she wanted a coffee, I finally decided on the Blissful Mistful and the Fizz Bar which came to a total of £13. Not bad at all. The bath fizzer contains eight decent sized cubes so that should last me a while and the perfume is just lovely. It reminds me of another which I have smelled before, but for the life of me I can't remember which. I would say it is very similar to the likes of Marc Jacobs and Vera Wang, so if you are a fan of those you will definitely like this. The tester that was in Superdrug wouldn't actually spray so I bought it blindly without actually knowing what it smelled like. I was hopeful after reading many glowing reviews of it which turned out to be exactly right. I will do a full review of both products once I have owned them for longer than 24 hours!


Next on my list to buy from Zoe's range is the candle and maybe the body lotion. As much as I want the cosmetic bag with her eyes printed on the front, one thing I definitely do not need is another makeup bag. Not that that stopped me with the perfume and fizz bar...



8 comments

  1. Alisha O'callaghan17 October 2014 at 19:30

    I'm yet to get my hands on anything from the Zoella Beauty range because Christmas is coming quickly and I'll have to start saving for presents. I like this post and the pictures are great! What camera do you use? I cannot wait to read more posts. Stay in touch! xx ~Alisha
    alisha-jade.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can recommend it! Thank you - I usually use the Panasonic TZ35 but because I was out and about and didn't have my blogging camera with me, I actually just used my phone for these pictures! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i smelt the body mist in super drug the other day and i love the light & sweet scent that it has! I really want to try out the candle :)

    http://rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is really lovely! I had a few compliments at work today saying I smelt amazing! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. really want to try her stuff!


    xx fameliquorlove.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I finally found this range in my local Superdrug after what felt like years! They didn't have the fizz bar in stock though but I picked up the yummy smelling shower creme and one of her make up bags! You've definitely persuaded me to go back and get the body mist...
    Love the blog, as always!


    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've worn the body mist every day since I bought it, I really love it! If the shower creme smells anything like it, I'm sure I would love that too x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP