Saturday, 15 November 2014

Christmas Gift Guide for Girls: £20 and Under


It's almost that time of year again, eeeeek! I just adore Christmas, and everything that it brings. Not only is Christmas Day very exciting, but the whole month leading up to it is equally as fun. I love the pretty lights in the streets, and the dressing up for a themed day at school, and Christmas jumpers, and hot chocolates, and cosy scarves, and even that day I dressed up as an elf for work (don't even ask). 

With just over a month to go, it's time to get cracking with your Christmas shopping. However, this can mean it is also a very expensive time of the year for all of us so I have put together some bits and bobs that you could buy your loved one that don't break the bank. I will also be doing a version with some more expensive treats, but I thought I would start off with one for those on a budget (i.e. me). All of the items included in this gift guide are under £20 and make perfect gifts for friends, mums, sisters, aunties, girlfriends, you name it!

The Clarins All About Lips (£19.50) is a lovely set to suit all make-up lovers. The products are small-ish so they fit nicely in your handbag but because it is Clarins, it still isn't too expensive as it isn't full size things. I recently bought this for my friend's birthday even though it is a Christmas set, and it came beautifully packaged in a white sparkly cosmetic bag, with the contents wrapped in tissue paper.

Now this is a gift that I would love! The Essie Tart Deco Duo Kit (£12.99) certainly appeals to me, although I have enough nail polishes as it is. We all know how much Essie is loved, so you know you are getting a good present if you buy this for someone. Plus the colours are lovely.

How cute are the New Look White Robin Print Pyjama Gift Set (£14.99)?! I actually adore this print so much and they look so cosy! Screw Christmas, I am buying these for myself when I finish writing this post.

The New Look Jingle All The Way Christmas Jumper (£14.99) is probably my favourite thing in this gift guide, besides the aforementioned pyjamas. I love it! We usually do a Christmas jumper themed day at school so I might buy myself this to wear for it! Everyone needs a Christmas jumper, and this one doesn't break the bank.

I bought the River Island House Perfume (£12) for my friend's Christmas last year and she absolutely loved it. Clearly it is popular as they still sell it online and instore. It's quite Chanel Coco Mademoiselle-esque but a fracton of the price. The bottle is very pretty too for sitting on your dressing table.

For some thing cheap and chearful, how about thisForever 21 Bonjour Cosmetic Bag (£3.50)? This is a great stocking filler, or you could make up your own little gift with this by filling it with some beauty bits and bobs, maybe some lip gloss or nail polishes. Definitely perfect if you are on a budget. It probably isn't the best quality but I doubt a young girl would mind.

Another thing I may need to buy myself - the Matalan Alphabet Letter Mug (£2). I can't believe how cheap this is! You definitely wouldn't get your mug mixed up with anyone else's in the cupboard with your initial printed so huge on the front of it! Because it is literally just a couple of pounds, this is a nice thing to put in with someone's present but doesn't make you feel like you are spending far more than you can afford. Sometimes presents can look a bit small if it is only jewellery or something (at least I think so anyway, when I am buying for someone) so something like this would be perfect for that situation.

Last but not least, you can't go wrong with some toiletries. The Bomb Cosmetics Bath Bomb Gift Set (£9.94) isn't expensive and looks suspiciously similar to Lush, don't you agree?

Stay tuned for my next Christmas gift guide for girls, featuring items over £20!

3 comments

  1. I kinda love all of these things! My favorites are the Clarins and Essie sets. :)
    www.thatsfetch.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tart Deco is such a pretty color, I own it and love it :) I need to start my Christmas shopping soon, I'm always getting my things last minute!

    becky ♡ star violet

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks lovely, it could be next on my list for a new nail polish! So am I, so unorganised!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP