Sunday, 28 December 2014

Have your say! End of year blog survey

I was scrolling through Wonder Forest and spotted this post on the importance of an end of year blog survey and it inspired me to create my own. Off I (virtually) trotted to the Survey Monkey website and within minutes, I had my very own blog survey up and running. It was surprisingly easy to do (and free - woohoo!).

An end of year survey is a great way to hear the opinions of your readers about all types of things like their favourite types of posts to read, what they think of your blog, etc, and I am really looking forward to reaping the benefits of some reader feedback in order to improve my blog. Click here to be an absolute gem and complete the survey for yourself. Really you are doing yourself a favour by answering the questions because (hopefully) you will end up with an improved blog to read... If that is not enough to convince you, then I don't know what is.

Please be as honest as possible in your answers because this feedback will be really useful to me in the future when writing blog posts and whatnot. Even if it is negative feedback or constructive criticism, I want to hear it all! If it is a textbox for you to type your own answer, type as much as you want. The longer the answer the better!

Thank you all for reading my blog and completing the survey after you finish reading this (hahaha). I love you, my little munchkins. Now get those questions answered!

P.S. Obviously it is an anonymous survey but if you would like to let me know in the comments that you completed it, then that would be fine with me!

4 comments

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP