Thursday, 11 December 2014

I'm Going To University!!

Not trying to boast or anything but... I got into university!! My application was sent away on Tuesday night and then earlier this evening I logged into UCAS (the organisation that deals with uni applications in Scotland) just to see what it looked like now it was sent away and was greeted with a message saying that a university had offered me a place. A quick scroll down and I saw I had been offered an unconditional place at the University of Strathclyde to study Journalism and Creative Writing!

I am so very very happy and it has taken the stress of this year off, knowing that whatever happens in my end-of-year exams I am guaranteed a place at university. Obviously I have still to hear back from my other four options but one unconditional means that I definitely have a place and I will definitely be heading off out into the big bad world next September! Luckily for me, Strathclyde was my top choice - yippeee! Not that I don't want to keep my options open - other universities, please feel free to send more offers my way...

5 comments

  1. Well done, Holly! Even better that it's unconditional too, you're going to have a fab time at uni!

    http://IAmLinderella.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Linda! I am so unbelievably happy right now haha, can't wait!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP