Thursday, 18 December 2014

Party Time


Dress - Asos / Shoes - New Look / Bag - Oasis

Oh I do love a chance to get dressed up, and there is no better time for this than Christmas. For the past few years I have worn an LBD so I decided I wanted a touch of colour this time around. I also picked accessories that do still look dressy but can be worn at any time of the year but it's always an issue when you buy a sparkly pair of heels and can only wear them once a year. Shoe update since this post - not as comfortable as they first appear to be! But then, what high heel ever is.

The bag was a steal at £25 considering it is real leather. Yep, REAL LEATHER. Wow, I am posh. My mum and I actually halved the cost so that we can share it because she really like it too!! It goes with everything but is still fancy and like I said, doesn't restrict itself to Christmas time. 

For my makeup I used a lot of my usual products, with a much more dramatic eye than I usually go for. I tend to just wear mascara and maybe a bit of neutral eyeshadow if I have a bit more time, but this was a party look so I was allowed to go a bit more all out. The picture doesn't really show the true effect, but I had a smokey eye with brown shades and some brown eyeliner blended into my lash line, with lots and lots of mascara! I loved it - not as dramatic as black eyeliner because it doesn't suit me, but still a party look for sure. Better more, all the eyeshadows came from the MUA Heaven & Earth palette (remember that old gem?!). Bargain.

I included my favourite photo from the night to let you all see. That is my lovely friend Emma there, she looked amazing. Side note: one week today till Christmas!!!

No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP