Sunday, 4 January 2015

Subscribe to Birchbox and get a free Beauty Blender worth £26!

Just a quick post today to let you all in on a great offer that Birchbox UK are offering this month. Subscribe today and get a free beauty blender with your first box (worth £26)! That means you are only paying £12.95 and getting both the box and the makeup sponge all for that price! Even if you don't want to carry on the subscription after your first box, just cancel your subscription after you receive it - I do that all the time and only subscribe when I know what is in the box and can decide if it is worth the money. I've just subscribed again to take advantage of this offer, I've been wanting one for aaaaages but always thought they were too expensive.

Alternatively, if you don't want the beauty blender (not that I can fathom why that would be) you can also get £5 off your first box, making it only £7.95. Again, you can always cancel the subscription later.

THE CODES
Free beauty blender with your first box - JANBB
£5 off the January box - JAN5

Enter the codes at the checkout to receive the offer. Let me know if you order one!!


No comments

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP