Sunday, 25 January 2015

Sunday Reflections #3

I Wore: Basically every knitted thing that I own. I think I might have had enough of this cold weather now, hurry up summer.

I Ate: Unhealthy food, AGAIN. Right, healthy eating starts Monday. I PROMISE.

I Watched: Chasing Life and The Flash after the finally returned after a break for Christmas! I love both these shows and have missed them so much over the past few weeks. I practically ran home from school so that I could get on the internet to watch them.

I Read: Textbooks, ugh. I have mock exams starting next Friday and only just started studying on Thursday. Oops.

I Loved: Olly Murs' most recent album 'Never Been Better'. I've been listening to it while studying at school to block out the noise because there is literally nowhere quiet to sit there. Even the library is noisy because it is open plan and has a classroom joined onto it with the loudest teacher in the world.

I Blogged: I posted a review on the Collection Cream Puff in Fairy Cake which is a really pretty coral matte lip cream, announced my project for February with Advertise with holly la beau and Change, a post about my life in the near future.

Highlight of the week: The snow! I live on the coast so we hardly ever get snow so it was very exciting to wake up on Wednesday morning to a white garden. It was hardly loads of snow (see picture above), but a lot more than usual! This is the first time this winter that it has snowed in my town so you can imagine my excitement. I can't even remember if it snowed last winter. The little villages around my town all get snow because they are in the hills but we are very flat. As much as I loved looking at the snow, it was a right pain trying to walk to school when I discovered that the snow had frozen solid on the pavements...

Holly

5 comments

  1. The snow looks so pretty! I'm awful for thinking I'll start to healthy eat - I never seem to manage to get round to actually starting! I hope your mock exams go well, good luck.


    Sammy xo.


    littlefickleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! But I'm just like you, I honestly need summer to hurry up! Also loving Olly's new music :) Good luck on your mock exams too x

    Lizzie // xBeautyMagic // YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say, I am not at all envious of your snow, I hate the stuff aha! But glad your enjoying it :)

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never understood how people can hate snow, it's the best! It was snowing earlier today for me actually, twice in one week is practically unheard of! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP