Tuesday, 6 January 2015

The Novel Notebook



For my 17th birthday at the end of December, one of my friends bought me a notebook that is basically perfect for me. I don't know how she came across it in the first place but I am so glad that she did. Described as the perfect place to keep your thoughts and ideas for writing a novel of your own, this was a very thoughtful gift for someone going on to study journalism and creative writing at university. She knows me so well!

After browsing the internet, I found this notebook and many others by the same brand on Not On The High Street (see the full range here). They are a really great idea for anyone who may be starting university this year and studying something along the same lines as me. I know it is just after Christmas so not exactly the prime time of year to talking about gifts but if you know of a birthday coming up then why not give one of these! There are also travel journals, normal notebooks, etc, so there really is something for everyone and there is the added option of personalising it like mine.

I love how it is in the style of a vintage book. What do you think?

If you would like to help me with any future improvements on holly la beau, please click here to complete my quick blog survey.

6 comments

  1. MollyRose O'Donnell6 January 2015 at 12:47

    Wow! What a fantastic gift to receive! I'd love to get my hands on one so that I could document my baby's first year when he arrives in April😃.

    MollyRose, x x x 「mori-ro-zu.blogspot.co.uk」

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a brilliant idea! I'd love something personalised like this to keep all of my thoughts and ideas in as I'm always making lists in random notebooks. Good luck with you course :) x


    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk
    Enter my giveaway to win a selection of my winter beauty favourites!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You should get one! There are some really lovely ones to choose from x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooh there is one that is something like "NAME's Bright Ideas", you should check that one out! Thank you x

    ReplyDelete
  5. How lovely! I really like the look of those, might have to get one! xx

    http://mynameiszoeee1.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP