Friday, 6 February 2015

Benefit Roller Lash


I am already a huge fan of Benefit and have loved almost every product of theirs that I have tried. One of my absolute favourites is their They're Real mascara and I have gone through almost two tubes of it now. My one issue with it is it doesn't hold the curl for the whole day for me, probably because my lashes are so straight to begin with. Even when I curl them first before applying the mascara, I still don't see lasting results. Cue the release of the latest Elle magazine which has the Roller Lash as a mini freebie. Swoon.

Currently exclusive with the March edition of the magazine, this new mascara claims to remove the need for eyelash curlers because it can do it on its own and make you lashes look inconceivably long without clumping (what a horrible word). The release date is still a few weeks away yet but you can pick up this sample size for only £4 with Elle, which is not bad at all considering that the full RRP is going to be £19.50!

This mascara has been in development for FOUR WHOLE YEARS so it really should be amazing with all the planning and preparation that has gone into it. According to Benefit, it is perfect for those with short or straight lashes that struggle to find a decent daytime mascara. It produces a girly, curled look with the revolutionary Hook and Roll brush which catches, lifts and curls the lashes with an eye-opening effect. The curl is apparently designed to last for twelve hours, which is a big claim but not a fake one.

This mascara really does help to lift your eyelashes and make them look perfectly fluttery. What I love about it is that it really separates your lashes and doesn't leave you with about three in total if you apply more than one coat. I couldn't believe how curled they were when I first tried it out on one eye and compared it to my normal mascara on the other. It's amazing. The price is pretty steep at almost £20, but it is no more expensive than They're Real and look how many people own that. This is a sure chart-topper in my eyes (pun not intended) and is worth every penny. Spending ban aside, I will be purchasing this little beauty the minute it hits the shelves. I highly recommend you pop out and buy Elle to see if you like it too, rather than wasting too much of your money and end up not liking it (although I find that very unlikely).

Have you tried out Roller Lash yet?

Holly

4 comments

  1. They took 4 years on this?! Woah. Saying that, I wasn't actually too impressed with this. I found it a bit nothing-y!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't believe it either! The feedback does seem to be quite mixed, but I personally love it! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen so many good reviews about this! Will defs have to g ive it a go


    www.saltandchic.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You definitely should, it's great for if you have short/straight lashes to begin with x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP