Sunday, 1 February 2015

Sunday Reflections #4

I Wore: This tartan dress to go shopping with my mum yesterday. I love wearing it because it is so soft and comfortable, although I do always have to keep checking to see if it is tucked up and showing my knickers to the world because it is loose so you don't feel like you are wearing anything! I made a VERY exciting purchase in MAC on this shopping trip which you shall see soon...

I Ate: Fruit! Yayyyyy, I finally started healthy eating! Round of applause, please.

I Watched: My usual TV shows on the internet, i.e. The Flash, Switched at Birth, Chasing Life, etc, etc.

I Read: Pride and Prejudice for my Advanced Higher English class. So far, I have absolutely no clue what is going on, I don't know what the attraction with Mr Darcy is and Sparknotes has become my best friend.

I Loved: The new Benefit Roller Lash mascara which came free with Elle magazine. I only tried it out for the first time today but I already know that I am going to love it. More on this topic coming soon.

I Blogged: About the snow day on Thursday (keep reading to find out the reason for it) and I also shared some tips on choosing a university.

Highlight of the week: I actually have two this week because I couldn't pick between them. The first is I managed to get Thursday off school because it had a power cut before I even got there in the morning! It was 8.15 am, I was still in my pyjamas, hadn't done anything with my hair and looked like something out of a horror film with just my foundation and eyebrows on (not a good look). I was going to be late anyway, as I am every day, but it didn't matter because they tweeted (yep, my school is that tech-savvy) that it was cancelled. Best day ever! Unfortunately, the power was back on Friday so I had to do my Business Management prelim which brings me on to my next point. One prelim down, three to go!

Holly

4 comments

  1. oh i love that dress! i've been watching the flash as well :)


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! Ohh it's so good, isn't it! I have to say, I am a little attracted to Barry Allen... :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been loving the Benefit Rollerlash too. I really like this idea for a blog series x


    pintsizedbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks! It's quite fun, you should try it out too! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP