Monday, 2 March 2015

Mother's Day Gift Guide with Not On The High Street


Mother's Day is fast approaching so it's time to start thinking about what you are going to get the special lady, if you haven't already. Lucky for you, I've done all the hard work and put together some bits and bobs that I think you and your mums might like. My personal favourites are the card (it is so something that I would say to my mum for a joke!), the makeup bag by Alphabet Bags which you have probably previously came across on the internet, and the kindle cover because the options include Pride and Prejudice and To Kill A Mockingbird. Wow, I really am a nerd.

Just to let you know, this isn't a sponsored post, I just think that Not On The High Street has some really fab Mother's Day gifts! There is definitely something for everyone there with varying prices so you can easily find something in your budget that you know your mum will love. Remember, it's the thought that counts! View them all here.

What are you getting your mum this Mother's Day? Share your ideas!

7 comments

  1. These are actually all so nice!! I really need to have a good old look on that website haha x

    gingerphoebe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you like what I picked! You should, let me know if you buy anything! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought my mum's present from Not on the high street. Love the website. I saw a few of these bits actually haha x


    peepintokslife.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it too! Ooh what did you get her? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are really lovely ideas! Mother's Day isn't until May in Australia so I still have some time to buy some gifts!

    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP