Thursday, 5 March 2015

Now I Just Want Summer

The most celebration-filled months are well and truly over and Christmas and New Year are just distant memories. In a bid to try and not be too disappointed about this fact, I am looking on to all the things that 2015 is still to bring. There is one main thing on my mind right now, brought to the forefront because of the dreadful weather Scotland can't seem to shake off - SUMMER, WHERE ARE YOU?

I absolutely cannot contain myself in anticipation over this summer. I am going on two holidays - yep, TWO - so I will definitely getting my fair share of Vitamin C as I sun myself in Malia and the USA. My friends and I will be spending a week on the Greek island of Crete to celebrate the end of our time together in school (still can't believe I am almost finished high school forever). Then I am back for a week before jetting off again to sunny Pennsylvania to visit my sister and her family - her second baby is due in just a month and a half! She's also booked us a couple of nights in a hotel in Ocean City, Maryland for a change of scenery while we are there. Summer 2015 is all about the travelling for me, it seems!

The picture above shows the new bikini I bought for myself in Primark on Sunday in preparation for my holidays. It was only £10 for the set which I thought was incredible considering how it doesn't seem to be any worse quality than the far more expensive alternatives out there, plus it has the prettiest print I have ever seen on swimwear. Even though it is only March, I decided I would just get it because no doubt my size would be sold out by the time it got nearer to summer. I am so glad I did, although it is making me very impatient for June...

What are you looking forward to most this summer?

2 comments

  1. such a cute bikini, i'm dying for warmer weather!


    xx danielle // shadesofdanielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you agree! Me too, it can't come quick enough x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP