Tuesday, 28 April 2015

How Much Is My Face Worth?

It recently popped into my head that I have actually got quite a lot of relatively expensive makeup that I use on a daily basis, which must be costing me a fortune. I hummed and hawed about whether it was a good idea to add up the price of my 'face' and eventually decided 'why the hell not'. As I am writing this sentence, I don't yet know how much it is going to add up to and am feeling slightly nervous about the result the calculator on my phone is about to show me.

Bare Minerals Original Foundation - £26
Maybelline Fit Me Concealer - £5.99
Rimmel Stay Matte Pressed Powder - £3.99
Benefit Gimme Brow - £18.50
Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - £38
Benefit Roller Lash - £19.50
Rimmel Lasting Finish blush 'Live Pink' - £3.99
Soap & Glory Solar Powder - £11
Revlon Lip Butter 'Berry Smoothie'- £7.99
------------------------------------------------------
TOTAL - £134.96

Well. I guess that explains why I am always complaining about having no money, doesn't it.


P.S. A very exciting giveaway is coming your way very soon. I am nearing the end of the planning stage so keep an eye out for the blog post!

3 comments

  1. What a fab post idea, currently has me feeling slightly guilty about the price of my makeup
    stash haha! x



    www.alwaysalicex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. isn't it horrifying when you see the actual cost of all your makeup! Makes me want to weep a little aha! x
    ~ www.lolaandbehold.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. phoebe davies1 May 2015 at 05:58

    Oh my god this is such a good idea I have to do this but I am scared about how much mine will be too! haha x

    Phoebe | Phoebe’s Diaries

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP