Friday, 17 April 2015

Life Update.

I would like to start off by saying hello after my extended absence from the internet/blogosphere. You may have noticed that it has been one month and one day since my last post - something that has annoyed me every day as the figure increased, yet I did nothing about it - and even longer since I last tweeted. I'd like to be able to say I have a really good reason for this, but truth be told, I think I just needed a break from it all after being relatively dedicated for so long. I feel refreshed and ready to get the ball rolling now and churn out some more posts for you all. 

I may not have been blogging and tweeting much, but life has certainly been hectic and full of twists and turns this past month. I am still no further forward in knowing where I going to university because I am the worst decision maker ever. I have a few unconditional offers from some really great universities, meaning that I don't need any more grades and am guaranteed a place. I just have to buckle up and pick one so that I can get my student finance and accommodation sorted. I have a fair idea of which one I want to pick but every time I log on to the UCAS website I panic and close my laptop. 

I also passed my driving theory test yesterday which I am very happy about as I am one step closer to being able to drive, and can now book my practical test. I'd love to pass before the summer, although I doubt I will actually be able to afford to buy a car and pay the insurance and upkeep, as well as go on two holidays and start uni in September. WHY IS LIFE SO EXPENSIVE RIGHT NOW.

Speaking of holidays, the countdown is now on till summer! This year is gonna be a good one, and I am especially excited to have a week in the sun with my friends in Malia, before jetting off to the USA to visit my sister and my new little nephew who was born last night! He has been named Gabriel, which I am still not sure about but it is definitely growing on me. His big brother Noah is a very excited five year old right now, and Auntie Holly is equally happy.

Exam time is also looming, so I really need to start getting prepared for that. My mum thinks I have been doing a lot of studying over Easter, and I don't want to burst her bubble by telling her the truth. I need to find the motivation from somewhere, but it just isn't happening yet. Any tips on how to locate this so called motivation would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks for listening to my rambles, and I hope you are as happy as I am that I am back in business! What have you all been up to recently? Any holiday plans for the summer?

2 comments

  1. I use a study app called Quizlet. It's got flashcards, pairs, and typing games. I like how it's with me when I'm on the go without hauling books around. It's really easy to use and great to use whilst on the bus/in the car, durng TV adverts, in the waiting room at the doctors, walking to a friend's house, etc. I hope it helps you get back into the swing of studying! :) XX

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sounds like exactly what I need! I've never heard of it so I am very glad that you mentioned it, I'm away to download it now. I'll let you know if it helps! Thanks xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for spending your precious time reading my rambles. Go ahead and leave me a little comment if you like and I will reply to any questions that you may have. Just make sure to check the 'Notify Me' button!


UP